How do you incorporate healthy food into your kids' diet? Do you struggle? Do you have one that eats all healthy stuff and another that is not so easy to impress? (I do!).
Here are some simple tips that I have found to work really well with my two. Please add your own tips in the comments.
1. Introduce at least 10 times before becoming discouraged and/or removing from rotation.
2. Encourage only one bite of new food at each introduction/meal.
3. Prepare the food in different ways. For example, peas. Cook peas in olive oil and sea salt, add peas to mash potatoes, add peas to a delicious soup, etc.
4. Praise the child for being brave and trying new and unfamiliar foods.
5. Let the child help you cook/prepare the food.